Table of Contents
- 1 Why Dremel VC60 Velocity Oscillating Tool is Different from Other Tools ?
- 2 Product Overview
- 3 Dremel Velocity Tool Accessories
- 4 Dremel VC60 Velocity Oscillating Tool Features
- 5 Various Cutting Specifications
- 6 Different Functions of Dremel VC60
- 7 Pros
- 8 Cons
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- 10 Final Verdict
Both professional and household work oscillating tool is compulsory tool nowadays. So many oscillating tools are available on market. The Dremel VC60 Velocity Oscillating Tool a versatile power tool is among them. This tool can overcome the gap between traditional oscillating tools. It also differs from another rough cutting tool. Such as reciprocating saws and circular saws.
Why Dremel VC60 Velocity Oscillating Tool is Different from Other Tools ?
This tool allows you to tackle larger job. That other traditional oscillating tools can’t. Users can now feel confident about making long and accurate cuts. Because it can works quick in a variety of materials.
This tool contains a variety of features. It includes 7 amp powerful motor. An integrated control foot attaches to it. There are 5-degree oscillation angle and a new design patent drive system.
Dremel velocity lowes two position tool. With the control foot open, the tool is great for making long, accurate cuts in panel materials.
With the control foot close. The tool is a high- power traditional oscillating tool. It is optimal for any cutting, scraping, sanding, and grinding or grout removal application.
This tool is perfect for remodelers who want to fast cutting. It is a low dust tool to get through a variety of materials for any indoor job. Such as bathroom or kitchen remodel. It also great for the home.
Rather than spending money on many tools to cut plywood, drywall, conduit, PVC pipe, 2*4 and tile backer during home repair.
- Model number - VC60-01
- Product dimension - 16*7.5*5 inches
- Size - 7 AMP
- Style - Toolkit
- Voltage - 120 volts
- Wattage - 840 watts
- Measurement System - Metric
- Weight - 6 pound
- Certification - Certified frustration free
- Speed modes - Hyper and variable
- Accessory changing system - Quick lock
- Separate on/off switch - Yes
- Batteries - Not include
- Warranty - 2 Years
Dremel Velocity Tool Accessories
- VC60 Velocity Tool
- VC490 Panel Blade
- VC494 Pipe and 2*4 Blade
- MM450 Wood and Drywall Blade
- MM14 Universal Hook and Loop Pad
- MM70W Wood Sanding Sheets(3)
- MM70P Paint Sanding Sheets(30)
- Tool Carry Bag
Dremel VC60 Velocity Oscillating Tool Features
High Power Motor:
This tool features 7 amp motor. The high performance of the power can do the most demanding application.
Variable Oscillation Angle:
Dremel velocity has extra wide 5-degree oscillation angle. Which ensure you fast cutting from a different angle.
Its quick-lock feature makes its work quick and easy. This system helps to attach the tool in their right place.
Tool-free Change System:
Dremel velocity accessories are very easy to change. Its tool-less accessory change system gives you the best work performance.
Hyper Speed Modes:
This tool has Precision and Hyperspeed modes. It is for optimal performance in a variety of materials.
Various Cutting Specifications
The Dremel VC60 differs from many another tool for its various work capacity. This tool is best for cutting.
Here some of them are-
- Long fast cut in plywood - This tool is very fast in large floorboard cut-outs.
- Cuts in hardibacker material - It has MM485 carbide blade. It can cut through hardibacker material.
- Cut through 2*4 and piping - The new VC494 blade cuts through a 2*4 in one pass. It can also cut through a variety of piping including conduit, copper piping, and PVC.
- Traditional Oscillating Applications - Dremel does all the application of oscillating tool in a fraction of the time. It can do flush cutting doorjambs, scraping, grinding and sanding. It can also remove grout from the entire bathroom.
Different Functions of Dremel VC60
- VC490 Panel Blade: This blade is used for straight cuts in plywood, wood, laminates, and drywall.
- VC494 Pipe and 2*4 Blade: This blade is used for cutting standard PVC pipe. Best to use in medium and high speed.
- MM450 Wood and Drywall Blade: It uses for cutting softer wood such as pine. You can use the blade on medium to high speed.
- MM14 Hook and Loop Pad: The blade is perfect for sanding. It works well for remove dry paint on a tile surface.
- 7 AMP motor
- Patented mechanism
- 9x faster hyper speed
- Quick lock
- Low dust for easy cleaning
- Easy handling
- Easy blade swap system
- Not a commercial grade tool
- Little bit hard to handling
- Quite difficult to turn on/off
- Heavier than any other oscillating tool
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q. Is this a cordless saw?
A: No, You have to plug into an outlet.
Q. Can this be used to cut tiles?
A: It can be difficult. But you can cut tile with the right blade.
Q. Are this tool soft start and variable speed?
A: Yes, Dremel velocity vc60 has.
Q. Does this tool come with grout blade?
A: No, Dremel vc60 doesn’t come with grout blade
Q. Does this tool have a built-in LED light?
A: No, Dremel multi-tool isn’t built in LED light
Dremel oscillating tool review helps me to make a conclusion. Most reviews show that customer please with the tool. They find it great. This is a good tool for around the house or occasional project.
I bought this tool in August 2017. I found Dremel VC60 Velocity Oscillating Tool particularly handy and useful in cutting. It is well made and very handy tool for me. I find it versatile and great tool both as a saw and sander. It very easy to handling. I would like to recommend this outstanding tool. It will not disappoint you. This is a nice tool for your niche jobs.