Table of Contents
For you desire home improvement, EZARC Oscillating Multitool Blade Carbide Teeth recommend you. It’s also for wood and metal industrial works. The user gets most excellent, high tolerance performance on hardwood and metal type of materials.
That’s helpful to work on nails, metal cubes, stainless steel and fiberglass. The feature works by Carbide material use teeth that remove pins and provide high performance. Besides, it fits all brands blades function so the users can replace. Charge only 20 to 30 range price that’s awesome!
- Brand Name: EZRAC
- Model No: 801103
- Blades Quantity: 3 Pieces
- Blade Dimension: 1.4*0.4*3.4 inches
- Weight: 1.12-ounce full package
- Material: Carbide
- Color: 3PC
- Specialty: “Must Have” blade for tough cutting jobs on hard metal.
- Include: 2 extra adapter
- Import From: USA
Carbide Teeth Blade Fits on :
- Black and Decker
- Porter Cable
- Master craft
Carbide Oscillating Blades Materials
- Traditional HSC and Bi-Metal flush cut blade used for a faster cut on soft materials
- Teeth easy to fit and remove
- Carbide Teeth used for hard material processing as screws, nails, fibreglass.
Cut width at 34mm:
Carbide blade has a function that offers the user to clean up after the process. It’s automatically works, and the user does not need to use an additional brush for cleaning surface.
Most of the construction site and industry like to buy EZRAC Oscillating Multi tool Blade. Ideal for works on cement, concrete nails, stainless nails to cut or remove quick and smooth.
Also great job on fiberglass, sheet metal and hardwood, faster than other blades. Reach all space to cut, sand, depth and offer you a perfect shape.
Multi Fit Interface:
Now user able to use most of the brands like Dewalt, Dremel etc. That helps them to replace blades swift and keep workflow.
EZRAC has “Must Have “robust cutting material feature. That means, the user of industry or DIY able to cut, shape, resize hard material smoothly. Take a short time and get outstanding work result.
- Carbide Tech brings the excellent service on tiles, concrete, cement for construction site
- 30x longer run, and durable service provide
- Offer very cheap rate
- The soft brass doesn’t entirely remove dust
- Blades are too busy work and sometimes break down.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Will this fit Black and Decker?
A: Yes, it's excellent to work.
Q: Would these blades be useful for cutting off rusted bolts on car sway bar?
A: Yes, the blade function cut down rusted bolts quick and smooth. It makes the angle at 4.5” so you can cut metal disc.
Q: Does this include rotary?
In summary, I rate EZRAC Oscillating Multitool Blade Carbide Teeth for Hard Material as 4.5 out 5. For heavy industry or a home DIY project, it’s a light feature tool that brings joy to your tools improvement.